QUITO CITY TOUR, EQUATOR MUSEUM AND PULULAHUA CRATER
PRIVATE DAY TOURS FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers different private day tours within and around Quito. You can choose between half day and full day tours and you always have an English speaking driver / guide with you. Via this link you find all the different private day tours from Quito.
QUITO CITY TOUR, EQUATOR MUSEUM AND PULULAHUA CRATER (15QEM-DTP)
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The city of Quito is also listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list. It was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Inca city and it stands at an altitude of 2,850 m. In the morning you will visit Quito’s highlights, including the Panecillo, the Basilica, and the San Francisco church. You will stroll through the lovely streets and Plazas of the old town. After a local lunch “almuerzo” in the Mariscal area, you will go to the equator line. This is a drive of approximately 45 minutes. You will visit the Inti Nan museum and after that, you have time to go to the Pululahua’s Crater.
Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time.
|09:00||Pick up at Hotel in Quito.|
|09:30||Visit to the Virgin Mary monument (Panecillo hill).|
|10:30||Visit La Basilica church, the main squares, and the San Francisco church.|
|14:30||Visit to the Intiñan equator museum.|
|16:00||Pululahua’s Crater visit|
|17:30||Back to Hotel in Quito|
- Professional driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to Quito’s hotel.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Activities as described in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Panecillo, La Basilica, and Inti Nan museum
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish
- Tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 50 p.p. based on 12 or more guests
$ 60 p.p. based on 6 – 11
$ 70 p.p. based on 3 – 5 guests
$ 100 p.p. based on 2 guests
$ 180 based on 1 guest
* For pick-ups and drop-offs at or around Quito airport there will be an additional fee of $10 p.p. If you are traveling by yourself there is an extra fee of $20 p.p. per pick up or drop off. Please click here if you want to know more about the service and prices.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/