6 DAYS PADI SCUBA COURSE GALAPAGOS
This PADI scuba course Galapagos is a great opportunity for travelers who would like to learn how to dive in Galapagos Islands. You will stay at a comfortable tourist class hotel and the dive school is very experienced with foreigners. They have all new equipments and the instructors speak very good English. San Cristobal is a great, fairly unexplored island of the Galapagos archipelago. You can also add (day) tours around San Cristobal or tours to Isabela to your program.
Note that this program is based on San Cristobal. You have to buy your flight tickets to San Cristobal Airport, not to Baltra Airport!
Itinerary PADI Scuba Course Galapagos
|Day||Itinerary||Accommodation & Meals|
|1||After an early flight from Quito to San Cristobal our transportation will take you to your hotel in San Cristobal. After lunch you will start with your first PADI course of about 4 hours.||Tourist class hotel in San Cristobal|
|2||After breakfast you start with the swimming pool class for your PADI. This takes from 8AM to 1 PM. In the afternoon you can visit a nice beach or we can arrange an optional tour.||Tourist class hotel in San Cristobal, breakfast included.|
|3||Today you will have your first 2 dives in open water! You go up to 10 meter in divesite El Predial||Tourist class hotel in San Cristobal, breakfast included.|
|4||After breakfast you go another time into the ocean to have two immersions at divesite Las Tijeretas and Kalahua to 14 meter and 18 meter.||Tourist class hotel in San Cristobal, breakfast included.|
|5||Today you to Kicker Rock to make an amazing dive there and in the afternoon you have your PADI exam.||Tourist class hotel in San Cristobal, breakfast included.|
|6||After breakfast you can take another optional tour or you can go back to the airport.||Breakfast included|
5 nights accommodation in a tourist class hotel in San Cristobal (Galapagos Planet)
Transfer in and out at the airport in San Cristobal
5 day PADI scuba course Galapagos and all immersions as described
PADI Open Water study book
Round flight Quito-San Cristobal-Quito
Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $ 100
Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
Extra expenses, meals not mentioned in the itinerary
Water taxi $1 p.p. each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the Speedboat to the Harbor and vice versa)
Other food and drinks not mentioned in itinerary
Optional tips for the guide
PRICE 2017 (if the tour is departing in 2017):
5 Nights / 6 Days $ 1.285 p.p. 2 guests minimum
PRICE 2018 (if the tour is departing in 2018):
5 Nights / 6 Days $ 1.725 p.p. 2 guests minimum
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
*The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
* Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
* Please note that tap water at the Galapagos might contain bacteria so we recommend to always use bottled water, even when brushing your teeth.
* Consider informing yourself with your doctor about food safety when traveling to tropical countries and precaution measurements on how to avoid food poisoning (e.g. always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat things on the kiosks on the street, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
* Rebecca Adventure Travel can not take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
* This itinerary is fixed, it can’t be changed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
Please send us a message for more information and availability: