OTAVALO – PRIVATE TOUR
DAY TOURS STARTING FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers great day tours in the Quito area. There are shared and private tours available. Via this link you find all the different day tours starting from Quito.
OTAVALO – PRIVATE TOUR (15OTA-DTP)
Otavalo private tour, the handicraft capital of Ecuador, is a beautiful and vigorous city. It is home to a large indigenous population located in the Imbabura Province. With approximately 92,000 inhabitants and surrounded by the Imbabura, Cotacachi, and Mojanda volcanoes. This is a gorgeous and enchanted town. You can embark upon a complete tour with us, we offer a tour to Otavalo every day. You can customize your itinerary but we recommend you the program below. It is also possible to make a stop at a rose farm and get an explanation of the growing process.
Here you can see a small impression of the shared Otavalo Day Tour. Note that the program in the shared tour is different than the private tour!
Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time.
|08:00||Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to Otavalo.|
|10:00||Coffee or chocolate and local biscochos at Lago San Pablo.|
|11:00||Visit to the Condor park including a bird show with Eagles and Hawks.|
|12:30||Visit to Otavalo’s market and local lunch.|
|14:30||Visit to Cotacachi’s leather town or Peguche waterfall.|
|16:00||Drive back to Quito|
- Professional tourism driver
- Transportation from and to Quito’s hotel.
- Meals as described in the itinerary (1x hot chocolate or coffee with Biscochos, 1x lunch).
- Activities as described in the itinerary.
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- All extra expenses for activities, food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 60 p.p. based on 6 or more guests
$ 70 p.p. based on 3 – 5 guests
$ 105 p.p. based on 2 guests minimum
* For pick-ups and drop-offs at or around Quito airport there will be an additional fee of $ 10 p.p. If you are traveling by yourself there is an extra fee of $ 20 per pick up or drop off. Please click here if you want to know more about the service and prices.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The Condor Park is closed every Monday and Tuesday.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- Due to extra paperwork to enter the Cuicocha crater lagoon there is an extra fee of $ 20 to add the Cuicocha crater lagoon to the itinerary. We also need 5 work days to arrange the paperwork.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/