Nemo III motor sail catamaran offer 8 days cruise (Sunday to Sunday) in Galapagos Islands, with daily excursions to different islands in 2 itineraries (North and South) switching between them every week.
|Type||Motor Sail Catamaran|
|Guide level||Naturalist English speaking guide|
Cabins 1-2: 2 singles lower beds
Cabins 3-4-6: 1 lower matrimonial bed 1 upper single be
Cabins 5-8: 1 matrimonial bed
Cabin 7: 2 single beds
|Equipment||Snorkeling equipment included and wetsuits (available for rent)|
|Other||Jacuzzi in sundeck, Towels for inside and outside, Single kayak sit top.|
PICTURES OF THE NEMO III:
The NEMO III Galapagos islands cruise itinerary is separated between North and South and alternates between week to week. The NEMO III Galapagos cruise itinerary is 8 days and incorporated is separated into the 5 or 4 day cruise.
WEEK DAY NORTH NEMO II GALAPAGOS CRUISE ITINERARY A
|Sunday:||Baltra – Bachas|
|Monday:||Genovesa Island: El Barranco – Darwin Bay|
|Tuesday:||Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay – Cerro Dragon|
|Wednesday:||Santa Cruz Island: – Primicias – Charles Darwin Scientific Station|
|Thursday:||Isabela Island: Punta Moreno – Urbina Bay|
|Friday:||Fernandina Island: Punta Espinosa – Tagus Cove|
|Saturday:||Santiago Island: Puerto Egas – Buccaneer’s Cove|
|Sunday:||Daphne – Baltra|
WEEK DAY SOUTH NEMO II GALAPAGOS CRUISE ITINERARY B
|Sunday:||Baltra – Seymour|
|Monday:||San Cristobal: Lobos Island – Kicker Rock – Brujo Hill|
|Tuesday:||Espanola: Gardner Bay – Suarez Point|
|Wednesday:||Cormorant Point – Champion Islet – Post Office Bay|
|Thursday:||Santa Cruz: Highlands – Charles Darwin Station|
|Friday:||South Plaza – Santa Fe|
|Saturday:||Bartolome – Chinese Hat|
|Sunday:||Mosquera Islet – Baltra|
3 Meals per day, snacks and water, tea, coffee unlimited
All activities as described with a bilingual naturalist guide
Towels for inside and outside
Accommodation in one of four types of cabins
Airport transfers in Galapagos (when your flights arrive on the same day as start date of the cruise and when your flight leaves the same day as the end date of your cruise)
24/7 Dutch, English & Spanish assistance
Flights from/to Galapagos (we can also book the flights for you)
Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
Isabela dock fee $5 p.p. (if the itinerary includes Isabela island)
Water taxis (from and to the shore)
Wet-suits for rent
Optional tips for the guide
Personal travel insurance
Please contact us for the up to date prices
It is possible that during high season the prices increase or that some time before departure the prices decreases and that it becomes a last minute deal.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- 0% Credit card fee for Last Minute Cruises: for customers who book a cruise with Rebecca Adventure Travel, the quoted price is the final one. There is no extra charge for the credit card payment.
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
*The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.