MINDO ZIP LINING – SHARED TOUR
DAY TOURS STARTING FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers great day tours in the Quito area. There are shared and private tours available. Via this link you find all the different day tours starting from Quito.
MINDO ZIP LINING – SHARED TOUR (18ZIP-DTS)
Mindo is a mountain area watershed or landmark, located at the western side of the Ecuadorian Andes. Here, two of the most bio-diverse eco regions in the world meet: the Chocoan Lowlands and the Tropical Andes. This tour is recommended for all types of adventurous travellers. We offer a shared tour for Mindo every Friday. The group size ranges from 1 to 15 people. The transportation will be in a comfortable Van and you will be traveling with an English speaking guide. The activities are not included and you decide together with your guide and the rest of the group which activities you will doing that day.
Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time and all activities are optional.
|06:50/07:10||Leave from Plaza Foch in Quito at 07:00 (so please be there at 6:50) or from The Old Town location at 06:30 (so please be there at 6:20) for transport to Mindo.|
|09:00||Butterfly farm and the Hummingbird feeders visit ($ 6)|
|10:00||Tarabita and waterfall walking ($ 5)|
|12:00||Canopy (2 or 3 lines $ 8), (10 lines $ 20)|
|15:00||Visit to the chocolate factory ($ 10)|
|18:00||Return to Quito|
- Professional driver/ guide
- Transportation from and to Quito’s meeting point.
- Meals as described in the itinerary (1x lunch).
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- All expenses for activities
- Taxi in Mindo ($ 3,50)
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This day tour from Quito is a Shared Group Tour. This means you are with other guests during the tour and there is no hotel pick up. There are two meeting points where you can embark the bus, either in La Mariscal or in the Historical Centre. Shared Cotopaxi tours depart every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 50 p.p. (only departure on Fridays)
- Which activities will be done and in which order, depends on the group and has to be discussed with the tour guide.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a rain jacket, just in case), good walking shoes, swimsuit and towel, water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Insurance is mandatory including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is mandatory that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/