MANGLARES CHURUTE AND CACAO FARM
Manglares Churute Ecological Reserve is located only at 50 kilometers from Guayaquil. It contains 38000 square meters of mangroves and 12000 square meters of forest. It is one of the most important mangrove reserves of the country. At 8h00 AM your naturalist guide will pick you up in your hotel. During the one hour ride, you will observe banana plantations, cacao beans and sugar canes on both sides of the road. Upon arrival, you will keep on driving through a second order road. You can observe tropical dry forest birds and the vast country side. Later you will board the motor canoe that will take you to the river mouths. During the navigation you will observe some crab catchers, fishermen and several species of birds.
At mid day you will trek in the Hauler trail. You will enjoy tropical forest, birds, and if you are lucky you will see the Hauler monkey. A typical lunch will be served at the Cacao farm where you will learn all the cacao and chocolate process.
MANGLARES CHURUTE AND CACAO FARM (60MACH-DTP)
Note: All hours are approximate except for starting time.
|08:00||Pick-up at hotel in Guayaquil|
|09:00||Arrival at the registration office and board the motor canoe|
|09:30||Fluvial tour with flora and fauna observation|
|10:00||Hike upon the Hauler trail, main attraction the Hauler monkeys|
|12:00||Local lunch and visit to the Cacao farm|
|16:00||Back to Guayaquil|
- Professional English speaking driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Guayaquil
- Fluvial transportation
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 196 p.p. with 4 or more guests
$ 270 p.p. with 2 or 3 guests
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and mosquito repellent.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/