LOS TUNELES SNORKELING DAY TOUR
Around 30 to 40-minutes from Puerto Villamil (by boat) you will find Los Tuneles. Los Tuneles is considered the most beautiful place to do snorkeling activities in Isabela. The water is clear and calm. However, the entrance to the site is shallow and the waves can be strong, for this reason, the access can be complicated. The lava flows that passed through this area had formed unique geological formation and of course shaped like tunnels. Here you will find various marine species and beautiful flora vegetation. You will go on an exciting snorkeling activity inside an area with an extension of 800 meters and an average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. There are large quantities of seabirds such as the Albatross, Flamingos, Blue Footed Boobies, the magnificent frigatebird. Also, you can find species such as tortoises, swimming iguanas, sea lions, manta rays, Galapagos penguins, lobsters, sea snakes and white-tipped sharks.
- English speaking naturalist guide (local Galapagos guide).
- Transfer to and from Los Tuneles.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Extra food and drinks.
- Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only).
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 5 p.p. per day (cash only).
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tips for the guide.
The price for the Los Túneles Snorkeling Tour (early morning or late morning) is $ 90 p.p if it is an upgrade of an existing island hopping tour operated by Rebecca Adventure Travel. If you organized your own tour and you only want to organize the Los Túneles snorkeling tour with us the sales price is $ 140 per person.
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: