LOS TUNELES SNORKELING TOUR
Note: The Los Tuneles Snorkeling Tour is only available as an upgrade in your Rebecca Adventure Travel itinerary! We only organize day tours in the Galapagos as part of our Island Hopping Tours.
Around 30 to 40-minute from Puerto Villamil by boat you will find Los Tuneles. Los Tuneles is considered the most beautiful place to do snorkeling activities in Isabela. The water is clear and calm. However, the entrance to the site is shallow and the waves can be strong, for this reason, the access can be complicated. The lava flows that passed through this area had formed unique geological formation and of course shaped like tunnels. Here you will find various marine species and beautiful flora vegetation. You will go on a exciting snorkeling activity inside an area with an extension of 800 meters and an average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. There are large quantities of seabirds such as the Albatross, Flamingos, Blue Footed Boobies, the magnificent frigatebird. Also you can find species feeding such as tortoises, swimming iguanas, sea lions, manta rays, Galapagos penguins, lobsters, sea snakes and white-tipped sharks.
The price for the Los Tuneles Snorkeling Tour (from 07:30 am – 13:30 pm or 11:30 am – 16:30 pm) is $70 p.p.
English speaking naturalist guide (local Galapagos guide)
Transfer to and from Los Tuneles
Optional food and drinks
Isabela dock fee $10 p.p.
Optional tips for the guide
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
* The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.