HALF DAY QUITO CITY TOUR
PRIVATE DAY TOURS FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers different private day tours within and around Quito. You can choose between half day and full day tours and you always have an English speaking driver / guide with you. Via this link you find all the different private day tours from Quito.
HALF DAY QUITO CITY TOUR (15Q-HDTP)
Welcome to San Francisco de Quito, Luz de América. This half-day Quito tour offers you diverse and rich activities. From a marvelous visit through the beautiful churches and museums to a panoramic viewpoint called La Virgen del Panecillo. The city of Quito is also listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list. It was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Inca city and it stands at an altitude of 2,850 m. Quito is the second most populated city in Ecuador with approximately 2 million people after Guayaquil with approximately 2.5 million. Quito has the biggest and most well preserved historical center in South America giving it a diverse cultural heritage. This city is definitely one of the most interesting and beautiful in the continent. This half-day Quito city tour will give you a deep perspective of what is the traditional lifestyle of their people. The difficulty is medium to hard; depending on the route you choose.
Note: All hours are approximate
|09:30||Pick up at hotel in Quito|
|10:00||Visit to The Old Town’s main attractions, Basilica church, San Francisco church, “Panecillo” hill ” and various plazas and squares|
|13:00||Return to the hotel in Quito|
|14:00||Pick up at hotel in Quito|
|14:30||Visit to The Old Town’s main attractions, Basilica church, San Francisco monastery, “Panecillo” hill ” and various plazas and squares|
|17:30||Return to the hotel in Quito|
- Professional driver/guide
- Private transportation from and to Quito’s hotel
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to Panecillo and La Basilica
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Optional tips for guide
- Food and drinks
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 45 p.p. based on 6 or more guests
$ 55 p.p. based on 3 or more guests
$ 75 p.p. based on 2 guests
$ 125 based on 1 guest
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, a jacket just in case, water, sunblock, sunglasses.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/