GUAYAQUIL CITY TOUR
Guayaquil is Ecuador’s economic capital and main port of the country. It is located at the foot of the Guayas river and it is also the largest delta in the Pacific Ocean. Guayaquil became the most important shipyard in the southern Pacific coast. It was founded in 1547 as Santiago de Guayaquil. This is Ecuador’s most popular city and it carries an important story from the colonial period up to the present. The beauty of the city is a bit more hidden, but definitely worth visiting once you found the hidden places. You can discover Guayaquil now with this wonderful Guayaquil City tour.
GUAYAQUIL CITY TOUR (60GUA-CT)
During the tour, you will visit the main attractions such as The 9th of October boulevard, El Malecon 2000, The Metropolitan and the Cathedral. Also you will visit The Seminary Park with its exotic iguanas and the legendary neighborhood of Las Peñas, which is the oldest part of the city. Here you can see traditional houses and the people’s typical lifestyle. Additional, a panoramic driving is done with a pleasant walk. The guide will give a brief explanation about the options and he will offer an unforgettable experience in the Guayaquil city.
|09:30||Pick up at hotel in Guayaquil (or GYE airport)|
|10:00||Visit to The Old Town, Centenario Park, Malecon 2000 and Las Peñas hill|
|12:30||Return to the hotel in Guayaquil (or GYE airport)|
|14:00||Pick up at hotel in Guayaquil (or GYE airport)|
|14:30||Visit to the Historical Park, Santay Island, Seminario Park or combine with schedule 1 sightseeings|
|17:00||Return to the hotel in Guayaquil (or GYE airport)|
Note: All hours are approximate, pick up time is customizable.
- Professional English speaking driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Guayaquil (or GYE airport)
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 40 p.p. with 4 or more guests
$ 67 p.p. with 2 or 3 guests
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and mosquito repellent.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/