GUAYAQUIL BY NIGHT TOUR
This is an entertaining panoramic Guayaquil by night tour. You will visit the most beautiful areas and buildings of Guayaquil. You will go up to the viewpoint in Las Peñas. From here you can spot the north and center part of town with a magnificent view. Then you will walk along The 9th of October Boulevard, El Malecón 2000, plazas and monuments. During the tour the guide will give you a brief explanation of the most emblematic and historical places of Guayaquil. It isn’t for nothing that Guayaquil city is also called the La Perla del Pacífico (the pearl of the Pacific). You will have a pick up from and to your hotel and a knowledgable guide, who will show you all the hidden treasures of this magnificent city.
GUAYAQUIL BY NIGHT (60GUA-NI)
Note: All hours are approximate except for starting time.
|18:30||Pick up at hotel in Guayaquil|
|19:00||Visit the Goverment’s Palace, 9th of October Boulevard, “Malecon 2000” and hike up to 444 stairs through the beautiful and typical “Las Peñas” hill.|
|21:30||Return to the hotel in Guayaquil|
- Professional English speaking driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Guayaquil
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 40 p.p. with 4 or more guests
$ 67 p.p. with 2 or 3 guests
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, and mosquito repellent.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/