EQUATOR LINE & PULULAHUA CRATER – HALF DAY TOUR
PRIVATE DAY TOURS FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers different private day tours within and around Quito. You can choose between half day and full day tours and you always have an English speaking driver/guide with you. Via this link you find all the different private day tours from Quito.
EQUATOR LINE & PULULAHUA CRATER – HALF DAY TOUR (15ELC-HDTP)
On this half day tour you will go to the Mitad del mundo (the middle of the world) museum. Here you can experience the effect the equator has on gravity in a fun way. You will also learn about the history of the indigenous people. After you will visit the beautiful scenery of the Pululahua crater. With an interesting history. Nearby are a lot of little shops where you can find creative handmade souvenirs. Before you will be brought back to your hotel you will be offered a delicious empanada.
Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time.
|09:00||Pick up at hotel in Quito|
|09:45||Visit to the Itiñan museum|
|10:45||Visit to the Pululahua crater|
|11:30||Local snack (Empanada)|
|12:45||Back to hotel in Quito|
|14:00||Pick up at hotel in Quito|
|14:45||Visit to the Itiñan museum|
|15:45||Visit to the Pululahua crater|
|16:30||Local snack (Empanada)|
|17:45||Back to hotel in Quito|
- Entrance fee museum
- Professional driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Quito
- Meals as described in the itinerary (1x snack).
- Activities as described in the itinerary.
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 40 p.p. based on 6 or more guests
$ 50 p.p. based on 3 -5 guests
$ 70 p.p. based on 2 guests
$ 120 p.p. based 1 guest
* You can also decide to visit the Teleferico after the tour, this is + $ 20 p.p. including the entrance fee.
* For pick-ups and drop-offs at or around Quito airport there will be an additional fee of $ 10 per person. If you are traveling by yourself there is an extra fee of $ 20 per pick up or drop off. Please click here if you want to know more about the service and prices.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, a jacket, water, sunblock, sunglasses.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances.
- Which activities will be done and in which order, depends on the group and has to be discussed with the tour guide.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a rain jacket, just in case), good walking shoes, swimsuit and towel, water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Insurance is mandatory including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is mandatory that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/