2 DAY CONDOR TRAIL CAMPING
This 2 day trip is specially designed for the very adventurous travelers. You will go to a local community close to Cayambe volcano. The locals made a path through the mountains where the chances to see condors are very high.
Note: All hours are approximate except for the starting time.
|7:00||Pick-up at hotel in Quito.|
|9:00||Arrival at community with welcome drink.|
|10:30||Hike in the mountains with box lunch on the way.|
|15:00||Setting up camp and have a short rest.|
|17:00||Preparation for dinner & enjoying the night with a camp fire.|
|7:30||Packing up the camp and hike down|
|12:30||Local lunch in town|
|14:00||Visit to local farm & drive back to Quito.|
|17:00||Back in Quito or Otavalo|
Accommodation 2 Days / 1 Night in tents with double occupancy.
Professional and bilingual driver
Transportation from and to Quito’s hotel.
Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner).
Water & snack during the hike
Activities as described in the itinerary, sleeping bag & mattresses.
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
Extra food and drinks
Optional entrance to Quitsato Equator museum ($ 2).
Optional tips for guide
2 days/1 night – $ 370 p.p. (2 or more guests)
2 days/1 night – $ 650 p.p. (1 guest)
* With optional extra night with breakfast at a beautiful comfortable hacienda with jacuzzi to relax after the hiking adventure (+ $ 120 p.p.).
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/
* Important things to bring: warm, windproof and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sun block, sunglasses and pocket money.
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.