CERRO BLANCO DAY TOUR
Cerro Blanco is a dry forest located only at 12 miles from Guayaquil city. It is inside the tropical dry forest ecosystem at the Ecuadorian coast. It is a private reserve with 6000 square meters of protected forest and it is part of the Chongon Colonche mountain range. Cerro Blanco or The White Hill is the habitat of several mammals and birds, as well as various flora species. Its territory goes from sea level to an elevation of 600 meters. There are several fun, interactive and interest trails for everybody.
We recommend you to take an interesting hike at the Buena Vista path. The route length is approximately 2 hours and it consists of 1100 meters of distance and its divided in two sections. The first part contains some slopes, rocky paths and hills. The second section consist in a visit to the environmental interpretation center.
CERRO BLANCO HIKE (60CEBL-DTP)
|08:00||Pick-up at hotel in Guayaquil|
|08:30||Arrival at Cerro Blanco and warm welcome|
|09:00||Buena Vista hike|
|10:30||Higueron hike and visit the bird farm|
|14:30||Local lunch, main dish, natural juice and dessert|
|16:00||Back to Guayaquil|
Note: All hours are approximate except for starting time.
- Professional driver/ guide (English speaking)
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Guayaquil
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 52 p.p. with 4 or more guests
$ 81 p.p. with 2 or 3 guests
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and mosquito repellent.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unpredictable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/