The Beagle yacht is an impressive 105 foot schooner with teak decks and a charming interior. A very popular and highly-regarded yacht at the Galapagos Islands, perfect for relaxed and comfortable cruising.
|Type||Motor sail boat|
|Guide level||Galapagos Naturalist guide level II or III|
|Length||33 m/ 105 ft|
|Width||6.8 m/ 22 ft|
|Cabins||Lower Deck: 7 double cabins|
|Airco||Yes, in all cabins, social areas, kitchen, bridge and the engine room, with individual regulation and with compressors that have the newest technology with a certification for using in protected areas.|
|Snorkel equipment & wetsuits||The snorkeling equipment (mask, tube, fins) and wet-suits is included in the rate.|
PICTURES OF THE BEAGLE:
The Beagle only has 8 days itineraries, one that is going to the Central and Southern islands and the other is going to the Northern and Western Islands.
8 DAYS – Central – Southern Islands
|Tuesday||Baltra, Charles Darwin Station|
|Wednesday||Floreana: Puerto Velasco Ibarra, Punta Cormorant|
|Thursday||Española: Punta Suaréz, Gardner Bay|
|Friday||San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Isla Lobos|
|Saturday||Santa Fe, South Plazas|
|Sunday||North Seymour, Bartolome|
|Monday||Sombrero Chino, Santa Cruz. Cerro Dragon|
|Tuesday||Black turtle cove, Baltra|
8 DAYS – Western Islands
|Wednesday||Genovesa: Prince Philip Steps, Darwin Bay|
|Thursday||Santiago: Puerto Egas, pm sailing time|
|Friday||Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca, Tagus Cove|
|Saturday||Fernandina: Punta Espinosa, Isabela: Urbina Bay|
|Sunday||Isabela: Elizabeth Bay, Punta Moreno|
|Monday||Isabela: Galapaguera tortoise breeding centre, Sierra Negra Volcano|
|Tuesday||Twin craters, Baltra|
All meals on board of the cruise from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on last cruise day
All activities as described with a bilingual naturalist guide
Water, tea, coffee unlimited
Accommodation in a double room with a private bathroom
Airport transfers in Galapagos (when your flights arrive on the same day as start date of the cruise and when your flight leaves the same day as the end date of your cruise)
24/7 Dutch, English & Spanish assistance
Flights from/to Galapagos (we can also book the flights for you)
Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
Isabela dock fee $5 p.p. (if the itinerary includes Isabela island)
Water taxis (from and to the shore)
Optional tips for the guide
Personal travel insurance
Please contact us for the up to date prices
It is possible that during high season the prices increase or that some time before departure the prices decreases and that it becomes a last minute deal.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- 0% Credit card fee for Last Minute Cruises: for customers who book a cruise with Rebecca Adventure Travel, the quoted price is the final one. There is no extra charge for the credit card payment.
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
*The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.