BAÑOS RAFTING DAY ADVENTURE
DAY TOURS STARTING FROM QUITO
Rebecca Adventure Travel offers great day tours in the Quito area. There are shared and private tours available. Via this link you find all the different day tours starting from Quito.
BAÑOS RAFTING DAY ADVENTURE (25BAN1-DTP)
Baños town originally named Baños de Agua Santa, commonly referred to as Baños, is an Ecuadorian city in Tungurahua province. Baños is the second most populated city in the province, after Ambato city, and is a major tourism town. It is known as the Gateway to the Amazon region, as it the last big city still located in the mountains before reaching the jungle. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxed in this sub-tropical climate. Tourists love to come to Baños for outdoor activities like rafting, canyoning, horseback riding, canopy, mountain biking or hiking. There is a beautiful route through the most impressive waterfalls of Ecuador, Ruta de las Cascadas. With this day tour you go rafting in the Pastaza River with level III/IV rapids, visit the Swing to the End of the World and you can take the optional canopy line El Torpedo ($ 20 p.p.) or you can bungee jump off the bridge ($ 15 p.p.).
This day tour is specially designed if you don’t have that much time in Ecuador but you would love to experience the adventure that Baños has to offer. The tour is private so the itinerary can be customized to your needs.
There is also a possibility to go rafting in Tena. Tena is a 4-hours drive from Quito and is located in the Napo province in the Amazon rainforest. You will go rafting in the Jatunyacu river or The Big River translated from the native Kichwa language. The Big River in Tena is perfect for beginners and experienced adventurers. The great volume of the rapids with great waves and its amazing landscapes gives you an amazing experience in the Amazon region. Tena has better whitewater, no sleepy waters and the river is more fun and wilder. Read our experience of our rafting adventure in Tena here.
Note: All hours are approximate & you can customize them to your own wishes.
|5:00||Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to Baños.|
|8:30||Time off to get yourself a coffee in Baños.|
|9:00||Rafting tour; you will be about 2-3 hours on the river; box lunch is included.|
|15:00||Optional activities such as visit Swing to the End of the World, bungee jumping, canopy line El Torpedo, visit the waterfalls El Pailon del Diablo or time off in Baños. Transportation to the different spots is included|
|16:00||Drive back to Quito|
|19:30||Approximate arrival in Quito|
- Professional and bilingual driver
- Transportation from and to your hotel in Quito
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Bungee jumping ($ 15)
- Canopy El Torpedo ($ 20)
- Extra food and drinks
- Extra activities
- Tips for the guide
This Quito tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you have the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 125 p.p. based on 6-15 guests
$ 165 p.p. based on 3-5 guests
$ 205 p.p. based on 2 guests
* For pick-ups and drop-offs at or around Quito airport there will be an additional fee of $ 10 p.p. If you are traveling by yourself there is an extra fee of $ 20 per pick up or drop off. Please click here if you want to know more about the service and prices.
- If you would like to receive pictures that the guide takes during the rafting tour please bring your own USB stick.
- Important things to bring: comfortable, light and waterproof clothing, bathing suit, water, sun block, sunglasses, pocket money and passport.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/