BAÑOS RAFTING ADVENTURE OVERNIGHT
Rebecca Adventure Travel has selected several amazing Amazon tours starting from Baños, to make your journey to this diverse country complete. You can try to spot animals and make incredible hikes in several parts of the Oriente. Via this link, you find all the different Amazon tours.
BAÑOS RAFTING ADVENTURE OVERNIGHT (15BAO2)
Baños town originally named Baños de Agua Santa, commonly referred to as Baños, is an Ecuadorian city in Tungurahua province. Baños is the second most populated city in the province, after Ambato city, and is a major tourist town. It is known as the “Gateway” to the Amazon region, as it the last big city still located in the mountains before reaching the jungle.
The atmosphere is laid back and relaxed in this sub-tropical climate. Tourists love to come to Baños for outdoor activities like rafting, canyoning, horseback riding, canopy, mountain biking or hiking. There is a beautiful route through the most impressive waterfalls of Ecuador, Ruta de las Cascadas. At night Baños is full of entertainment like pubs, restaurants, and bars, all within walking distance. With this day tour you go rafting in the Pastaza River with level III/IV rapids, visit the Swing to the End of the World and you can take the optional canopy line El Torpedo ($ 20) or you can bungee jump off the bridge ($ 15).
This overnight tour is specially designed if you don’t have that much time in Ecuador but you would love to experience the adventure that Baños has to offer. The tour is private so the itinerary can be customized to your needs.
RAFTING IN TENA
As has been mentioned before Baños is the place for adventures, but there is also a possibility to go rafting in Tena. Tena is a 4-hours drive from Quito and is located in the Napo province in the Amazon rainforest. You will go rafting on the Jatunyacu river or The Big River translated from the native Kichwa language. The Big River in Tena is perfect for beginners and experienced adventurers. The great volume of the rapids with great waves and its amazing landscapes gives you an amazing experience in the Amazon region. Tena has better whitewater, no sleepy waters and the river is more fun and wilder. Read our experience of our rafting adventure in Tena here.
Note: All hours are approximate & you can customize them to your own wishes.
|5:00||Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to Baños.|
|9:00||Rafting tour; you will be about 2-3 hours on the river and then light lunch is included.|
|15:00||Visit ‘El Pailon del Diablo’ waterfall and optional bungee jumping or canopy line|
|17:00||Time in Baños to shop, visit the beautiful church or have a coffee in one of the nice restaurants around.|
|19:00||Dinner (not included)|
|14:00||Back in Banos and time for lunch (not included)|
|15:30||Casa de Arbol, “Swing to the End of the World” visit|
|17:00||Departure to Quito|
|20:30||Approximate arrival in Quito|
- Accommodation 1 night in double room with private bathroom.
- Professional and bilingual driver.
- Transportation from and to your hotel in Quito.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Activities as described in the itinerary (rafting, Pailon del Diablo, canyoning, Casa del Arbol)
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish.
- Bungee jumping: $ 15
- Canopy El Torpedo: $ 20
- Extra food and drinks.
- Extra activities.
- Optional tips for guide.
This Amazon tour is a Private / Individual Tour. This means you the same guide during your tour. There won’t be any other guests during the tour, only your travel party. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 250 p.p. based on 6-15 guests
$ 330 p.p. based on 3-5 guests
$ 400 p.p. based on 2 guests
* For children under 12 years old we can offer a discount. Please contact us for the exact amount.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you would like to receive pictures that the guide takes during the rafting tour please bring your own USB stick.
- Important things to bring: comfortable, light and waterproof clothing, bathing suit, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- It is mandatory that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Any guide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/