7 DAYS THREE WORLD SELF GUIDED MOTOR TOUR
A trip through mainland Ecuador Highlights is pretty impressive. The country has four drastically different regions, the Andes mountains, the Amazon jungle and the Pacific coast and of course the Galapagos Islands. Each region has its own unique fauna and flora, climate and culture. The highlights of Ecuador trips let you visit two or more regions and take you to their most beautiful places. Via this link, you can find all the Andes Mountain Tours that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers.
7 DAYS THREE WORLD SELF GUIDED MOTOR TOUR (29MOT7-SG)
Are you ready for an exciting adventure? Experience Ecuador in 7 days! A country of wonderful varieties, natural beauties and countless treasures. This country has a stunning contrast from the highest peaks of Mitad del Mundo, descending to the rivers of the dense Amazon basin to eventually reach your destination, the deep blue Pacific Ocean. This trip offers you the most rewarding experience, riding through Ecuador enjoying the unique sensation a motorcycle can offer you.
B = Breakfast included
L = Lunch included
D = Dinner included
QUITO – PAPALLACTA – TENA – BAÑOS
On your first day, you’ll have a briefing in our office in Quito, where the last paperwork will be done and you can test the bike of your choice. After a quick briefing on roads, safety, and quick guide, you’ll be ready to start your tour. Then, you’ll be heading to Baños de Agua Santa. On your way to Baños, you will pass over the highlands of Antisana Ecological National Park and descend through one of the gateways to the Amazon basin to Tena city where you will have lunch. A referral of places will be given to you. After a refreshing break, you will continue your way to Baños riding along the Amazon Basin – Sierra border. Once at the hotel you will check in and get the keys based on single occupancy unless requested otherwise. In the evening, you will go to a bar to have courtesy drinks and explore the city by yourself. If you wish to have a night out you will be brought to the most popular club in Baños.
DAY 2 (B):
Today you will be doing several activities in Baños, after having a large breakfast. You’ll visit the main natural attractions there where you can choose between three types of activities that you like. After that, you can continue with the waterfall route, visit the Casa del Arbol and ride a Chiva which is a party bus. At the end of the day, you’ll enjoy a nice dinner and relax the rest of the day.
DAY 3 (B):
BAÑOS – CHIMBORAZO – CUENCA
After an early breakfast, you will check out head to your next stop, driving through the mountain region to the south of the country to Chimborazo volcano. This volcano is the highest volcano in the world measured from the center of the earth! Afterwards, you’ll drive to Cuenca, which is one of the most important and wonderful colonial cities in Ecuador. There, you’ll check in at your hotel and after this long ride, you will be probably very happy to have the opportunity to use the thermal waters of the hotel. Additionally, you’ll enjoy a local cuisine to taste more of the Ecuadorian gastronomy.
Below an impression of Cuenca:
DAY 4 (B):
CUENCA – INGAPIRCA – GUAYAQUIL
You will have an early drive back to the north of the Ingapirca ruins (Wall of the Inca) which are the remainings of the only sun temple of the Inca empire and is currently the best preserved archaeological complex in Ecuador. It was built with millions of stones in the middle of the 18th century. You will have a tour held by a local professional guide where you’ll get to experience one of the finest and most daring feats of engineering the world has ever seen. Afterwards, you will continue your ride to the west; towards the coast. You will reach Guayaquil which is one of the country’s main port and the most populous city in Ecuador. Here you will check in at your hotel and have a rest.
Below an impression of the Inca ruins of Ingapirca:
DAY 5 (B)
GUAYAQUIL – MONTAÑITA
Waking up in the morning, you will notice the warmth of the Ecuadorian coast. After breakfast, you’ll head to the famous Spondylus route which is stretched along the Pacific coastline of Ecuador. This route features some of the country’s beautiful natural areas, as well as elements of its culture and history. Through this route, you will drive to Montañita town, a small town in the coast of Ecuador that is popular the all year round surf and nightlife. Once you have arrived at your hotel, you’re going to feel the groovy sensation that surrounds this place. Besides, your hotel offers surfing lessons in case you are interested. At night, there are plenty of places where you will able to enjoy the beach ambiance.
DAY 6 (B)
MONTAÑITA – LOS FRAILES – CRUCITA
On this day, you will continue the Spondylus route towards Los Frailes beach. The road is filled with twists but it is worth the ride to one of the most breathtaking beaches in Ecuador. The best thing about this beach is the fact that it is a lonely place. Not many tourists know about the existence of this beach, so you will have all the peace to rest and take some pictures. Later, you will continue your adventure up north where you will head to Crucita. It’s a small town known for its laminar winds and cliffs and the perfect place for any wind sports activity, including paragliding. Your hotel will be just a few meters near the beach. Once you have settled, depending on the timing of arrival and local wind conditions, you can go paragliding right after your check-in. Otherwise, you’ll have enough time to relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy the unique surrounding there.
DAY 7 (B)
CRUCITA – SANTO DOMINGO – QUITO
Today, after getting to know all three worlds in 7 days, it is time to return to Quito. From Crucita you will be driving back through one of the most beautiful transitions from the coast back to highlands. It’s going to be a long ride, therefore, a good breakfast is needed. You will pass notorious towns on the way back which changes from one landscape to another, from cotton tree field to potato farms, from Spondylus route to twisty and fun roads across the mountains until you head back to Quito. Your adventure will end at our office in Quito.
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Ready to roll fully fueled unlimited Mileage Motorcycle Rental with all the toys installed.
- We do provide you with helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B= breakfast).
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Briefing the day before we start (here is where your adventure begins).
- Specified meals in the tour (breakfast and recommendations about where to eat).
- Bulletproof Travel Insurance. Please contact us for more information.
- Activities specified in the tour.
- Souvenir Buff.
- First aid kit.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodations before and after your tour.
- Personal travel & health insurance.
$ 2.530 p.p. based on 2 guests
This Motor Tour is a self-guided tour and thus a Private / Individual Tour. You can start this trip every day. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Bring your own rain poncho otherwise buy it here in Ecuador and take it with you for the activities, because the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect Camera and important documents from the rain.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch).
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/