5 DAY INCENTIVE COLOMBIA
5 DAY INCENTIVE COLOMBIA (50COIN5)
During this 5 day incentive to Colombia you will visit Bogota and Cartagena. Located in the centre of the country at an altitude of approximately 2,600 meters. The city has an average temperature of varying from from 9 to 23 degrees centigrade. The city has a population of about 8 million and is divided into different areas like the historic centre La Candeleria, the downtown business district and several modern neighborhoods. In Bogota you will have a tour to see the highlights including, Botero and Gold museum, Cerro Monserrate and La Candelaria. In addition you will have a coffee tasting experience at a famous farm Hacienda San Alberto. After Bogota you will head to Cartagena, a port city on Colombian’s Caribbean coast. The city is famous for its squares, cobblestone streets and colorful colonial buildings. Next to that, Cartagena is also a famous beach destination. With a carriage ride in the old town and half day walking city tour you will have the chance to explore Cartagena. Moreover, you can enjoy a catamaran tour in the bay of Cartagena and you will visit to the Convento La Popa and Castillo San Felipe de Barajas.
B = Breakfast included
L = Lunch included
D = Dinner included
DAY 1 (L, D):
ARRIVAL IN BOGOTA
After your flight, you will be picked up by your host who will bring you to your hotel to check in. Afterwards, you will enjoy a large brunch and then, start your full day tour in Bogota with drinks and snacks. You will visit many highlights of the beautiful city, including the Botero and Gold Museum, and then do a nice cable car ride to Cerro Monserrate. Later, you will walk through La Candelaria with an expert guide who will tell you many important facts about the district. In the evening, you will take dancing classes (Cumbia) in Gaira Cafe bar and have dinner with a show!
DAY 2 (B, D):
COFFEE – ZIPAQUIRA – CARTAGENA
Today, you will do a coffee tasting experience in the hotel organized by the famous coffee farm Hacienda “San Alberto”. Afterwards, you will go to Zipaquira to visit the Salt Cathedral, where you will also have a typical local lunch. In the afternoon, you will have a flight to Cartagena and then, enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the Old Town by carriage ride. In the evening, you will have dinner on the rooftop of the hotel OR in the famous Carmen Restaurant.
*There is also the option to do Salsa lessons before or after dinner.
DAY 3 (B, L, D):
In the morning, you will explore Cartagena while doing a half day walking tour including a juice tasting at a local restaurant. Afterwards, you will have a nice lunch at the Juan del Mar restaurant. Later, you will do the Catamaran tour in the Bay of Cartagena with a DJ and refreshing cocktails. In the evening, you will have dinner at Club de Pesca Restaurant.
DAY 4 (B, L):
CARTAGENA – BOGOTA
After breakfast, you will visit the Convento La Popa and Castillo San Felipe de Barajas. You will have a typical lunch at the Bocagrande área or in the city center. In the afternoon, you will take your flight back to Bogota.
DAY 5 (L):
BOGOTA – TRANSFER OUT
On your last day, you will enjoy a nice breakfast after you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back.
- Accommodation in double rooms in the mentioned hotels
- Meals as described in itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Private transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for tours and activities
- Professional English speaking guide
- Free single room for the tour guide during the tour
- 24/7 assistance in English, Spanish and Dutch
- International flights
- Domestic flights Bogotá – Pereira (+/- 50 USD) en Pereira – Santa Marta* (+/- 80 USD pp)
- Optional activities
- Extra food and beverages
- Optional tips for the guide/driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel and health insurance
Depends on the number of guests.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
*The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.