5 DAY ISLAND HOPPING CLASSIC – 2 ISLANDS
GALAPAGOS ISLAND HOPPING – CLASSIC TOURS
The Galapagos Islands Archipel is a very special place in the world, read more about the islands through this link. With the Classic Galapagos Island Hopping Tours you will participate in various nice day tours and next to that you will have enough time to explore the islands by yourself. For this you will receive a welcome package with useful details, walking routes and tips. During classic tours you stay in standard tourist or tourist superior class hotels with a private room and bathroom. All tours include various meals, transportation on and between the islands and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary.
5 DAY ISLAND HOPPING CLASSIC – 2 ISLANDS (58GPH5CL)
The first step in your itinerary is your arrival to Baltra airport, where you will be welcomed by an English speaking guide who will bring you to Puerto Ayora. You will get a welcome package and snorkeling equipment that you will keep with you during the whole tour so whenever you see beautiful sea where you would like to go snorkel you can go right away! On the way to Puerto Ayora you will already have your first encounter with the stunning nature of Galapagos, as we will have a stop in Santa Cruz Highlands. Here you find giant tortoises in their natural habitat. The next morning you will travel by speedboat to Isabela Island, where you will visit the Tintoreras islet, and have the chance to explore and snorkel the wonders of this island. Isabela has many paths and lagoons to discover the best of the Galapagos flora and fauna. The next morning you have free time to explore Isabela by yourself or to go on the optional Los Túneles tour. In the afternoon you take the speedboat back to Santa Cruz where you can go Tortuga Bay or Charles Darwin Station by yourself. You will also explore the waters of Santa Fe or Pinzon Island (depending on availability), swim with sea turtles, sea lions, and a handful of colorful tropical fishes. Finally, you will say goodbye to the Galapagos on your way to Baltra Airport.
B = Breakfast included
L = Lunch included
D = Dinner included
DAY 1 (L):
QUITO/GUAYAQUIL – BALTRA – SANTA CRUZ
First of all, you fly from Quito or Guayaquil to Baltra Airport (it is highly recommended to book an early flight). At the Baltra airport, you meet up with our English speaking guide who will take you to the port of Puerto Ayora, but on the way, you will stop in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island to have your first encounter with the stunning nature of the Islands. You will be amazed by the Giant Galapagos Tortoises in their natural habitat, and the exotic flora and fauna. After check in at your hotel, you will have a well-deserved rest and some time to explore the island, watch the colorful sunset, and maybe catch a sea lion sleeping on a park bench.
Accommodation in Hotel Fiesta or similar.
DAY 2 (B, L):
ISABELA ISLAND – TINTORERAS ISLET
Early in the morning, at 06:00 AM, you will catch a speedboat to Isabela Island. Here you check in in your hotel and have a delicious breakfast. You will have some time to get familiar with the area before you go to Tintoreras Islet. These rock formations are located in front of Isabela Island and are home to two different shark species. Here you will be able to snorkel and have your first experience with the wonders of Galapagos marine wildlife.
Accommodation in Hotel Albermarle or similar.
DAY 3 (B):
ISABELA – SANTA CRUZ
Today you will have a free morning in Isabela to walk around town or enjoy Puerto Villamil’s beach. You will have snorkeling equipment available all the time so you get to decide where and what to explore. After lunch, you will take a public speedboat to Santa Cruz islands. In the afternoon you can go on a self-guided walk to Charles Darwin research station, where you can learn more about his theory of evolution of species, and even visit the Galapagos Breeding center. Here, threatened species are born, until they are big enough to be inserted in their natural habitat.
Accommodation at Hotel Fiesta or similar.
DAY 4 (B, L):
SANTA FE ISLAND SNORKELING
After breakfast you will travel to Santa Fe Island which is also called Barrington Island after Admiral Samuel Barrington, is a small island of 24 km² which lies in the center of the Galapagos archipelago. Geologically, it is one of the oldest islands in the archipelago, since volcanic rocks from about 4 million years old have been found here. The vegetation of the island is characterized by brush, palo santo trees and stands of a large variety of the prickly pear cactus and Opuntia echios. Among animals, Santa Fe is home to endemic species: the Barrington Land Iguana (Conolophus pallidus) and the Santa Fe Rice Rat (Aegialomys galapagoensis bauri). You will enter the bay of Santa Fe in a curious panga ride and you will start the trip with a very nice snorkeling activity. You are able to see beautiful wildlife and majestic cliffs. Also, you will observe colonies of sea lions, blue footed boobies and marine iguanas.
Accommodation at Hotel Fiesta or similar.
*According to Galapagos National Park regulations and availability, Santa Fe island visit can be changed for another uninhabited island.
DAY 5 (B):
Bye Galapagos! On the last day, you will have a delicious breakfast, and then your guide will bring you back to Baltra airport to catch your flight to Quito or Guayaquil. The tour will end upon arrival to the airport.
- Accommodation in double/single private room at standard tourist class hotels.
- Meals included as described (B= breakfast, L = lunch/lunchbox).
- Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking).
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Snorkeling equipment during the whole tour: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Return flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park: $ 100 p.p. (cash only).
- Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card: $ 20 p.p. (cash only).
- Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only).
- Water Taxi (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back).
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 5 p.p. per day (cash only).
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tips for the guide.
All the Classic Galapagos Island Hopping tours are shared group tours. The shared group tours are a mix of group day tours and individual private day tours. Every group day tour will have different travelers. You can have a different driver/guide every day. There are different tour coordinators on every island. You can start this tour every day of the year. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 1.155 p.p. based on 2 or more guests
$ 1.592 p.p. based on 1 guest
* Single travelers have a private room with a private bathroom.
* For children under the age of 12, there is a discount. Please contact us for the exact amount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/