4 DAY COLOMBIA AUTHENTIC COFFEE TOUR
This is a great 4 day travel to experience the authentic Colombian coffee region while staying in a beautiful Boutique Hotel. This historical hacienda is called La casa de Lola Garcia. While Salento and Valle de Cocora are very beautiful and a great touristic destination, Salamina, San Felix and Valle de Samaria are at least as beautiful and still undiscovered. So if you are looking for Colombian country side, coffee farm life, great hikes and great hospitality in a great Boutique hotel this is the perfect program for you.
|Day||Itinerary||Accommodation & Meals|
|1||Transfer from Manizales airport to Salamina. A short walk in the village of Salamina with a local.||Casa Lola Garcia|
|2||Day trip to San Felix and Valle de Samaria.||Casa Lola Garcia; breakfast included|
|3||Coffee tour with the local coffee growers.||Casa Lola Garcia; breakfast included|
|4||Transfer to the airport of Manizales.||Only breakfast is included today|
Bilingual naturalist guide
Meals (3x breakfasts)
All the activities as described
3 nights of accommodation in basic double rooms
Tours mentioned in the itinerary with the necessary transport, guidance and entrances
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
Flights (possible to include upon request when the exact travel dates are confirmed)
Optional activities and activities during the free time
Food and drinks (if not mentioned as included)
Personal travel insurance
Voluntary tips for guides, drivers, etc.
Other personal expenses
429 USD pp based on 4 people
505 USD pp based on 2 people (price difference due to cost of private transportation)
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
**The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.