4 DAY CLASSIC ISABELA ISLAND DELUXE
GALAPAGOS ISLAND HOPPING – DELUXE TOURS
Experience the magical Galapagos now through a deluxe group island hopping tour! These tours are created for travelers who want to experience the Galapagos in a more luxurious way. During these tours, you will enjoy the highest levels of service and stay at the best hotels.
The Galapagos Islands are well known for the endless opportunities of exploring the abundance of life on the islands. Due to the remoteness of the Galapagos, it was possible for species to evolve countless millennia. This archipelago is one of the few places on earth where there is such intimate contact with so much wildlife. The tour provides many benefits to local communities and is socially and environmentally responsible. Make sure to be part of this educational and inspirational journey of a lifetime in one of the protected marine wilderness areas in the world.
4 DAY CLASSIC ISABELA ISLAND DELUXE (52GPH4-ISA)
During this island hopping tour, you will visit the highlights of Isabela. On this island, you will be able to snorkel in the magnificent Tintoreras islet. Take a look at Flamingos in their natural habitat, hike up an enormous caldera of Sierra Negra Volcano. Furthermore, you will visit one of the snorkeling spots on the Galapagos, Los Tuneles. Los Tuneles is an area of naturally occurring underwater stone tunnels. The tunnels are the remainder of lava tubes and make the landscape look like something out of a different world. Moreover, you will have a hike at Sierra Negra volcano which is a large shield volcano at the South Eastern end of Isabela Island in the Galapagos that rises to an altitude of 1124m. It is one of the most active volcanoes of the Galapagos with the most recent historic eruption in October 2005.
B = Breakfast included
L = Lunch included
D = Dinner included
DAY 1 (L, D):
QUITO/GUAYAQUIL – ISABELA – TINTORERAS
After lunch, you will visit Tintoreras Islet. It is called like this due to a large crack, in which white-tip sharks known as Tintoreras come daily to rest at the bottom. You will have a transport which will take you to the pier of Puerto Villamil, here you will board a boat for 10 minutes to cross to the islet which is located across the bay. It will be necessary for passengers to use walking shoes or sneakers (closed shoes) to cross the volcanic rocks. You can also observe penguins, sea lions, marine iguanas and you can go snorkeling with colorful tropical fish while enjoying the beaches of Isabela.
Accommodation in Isamar Luxury Hotel.
DAY 2 (B, L, D):
SIERRA NEGRA ACTIVE VOLCANO HIKE – FREE TIME
After breakfast, you will take a guided excursion to the Sierra Negra Volcano (1.490 m); the second largest volcanic crater in the world, 9 km wide and 90 m deep. You’ll drive for about 45 minutes to the starting point of the hike of about 4 hours. You’ll ascend from 870 m of altitude to 1.040 m at the top of the crater. A lunch box will be provided. Afterwards, you’ll go back to the hotel for a brief rest and you will have the afternoon free to explore this beautiful Island. After the trip, you can enjoy some optional activities such as snorkeling at “Concha de Perla”, kayaking in Tintoreras, taking surfing lessons, biking or just relax on the exotic white-sand beaches of Isabela Island. We recommend you to take some time to visit the giant tortoise breeding center.
Accommodation in Isamar Luxury Hotel.
DAY 3 (B, L, D):
LOS TUNELES – FREE TIME
Today, you will explore the amazing formations of lava created by the last eruptions of the Volcanic Island along the seashore. This magical place is been used by the staff of BBC /National Geographic for their documentaries. It is a labyrinth of lava arches inside the breakers with crystal clear water full of huge sea turtles, eagle rays, sea lions, fish, white tippeda reef sharks and more. Turtles navigate their own highway from the mangroves to the open sea through Los Tuneles. Over here, you will have the best snorkeling opportunity with all these beautiful animals, including the curious Galapagos penguin playing around. After the trip, you can enjoy some optional activities such as snorkeling at “Concha de Perla”, kayaking in Tintoreras, taking surfing lessons, biking or just relax on the exotic white-sand beaches of Isabela Island. We recommend you to take some time to visit the giant tortoise breeding center.
Accommodation in Isamar Luxury Hotel.
DAY 4 (B):
TRANSFER OUT TO ISABELA PORT – FLIGHT BACK TO QUITO/ GUAYAQUIL
After your final breakfast on the Galapagos Island and the last photos taken of sea lions, you have a transfer to Isabela Port / Baltra Airport in time to catch the flight back to the mainland.
- Meals included as described (B= breakfast/breakfast box, L = lunch/lunchbox, D = dinner).
- Accommodation in a double private room at luxury-class hotels.
- Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Local naturalist guide (English speaking).
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Return flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park: $ 100 p.p. (cash only).
- Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card: $ 20 p.p. (cash only).
- Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only).
- Water Taxi (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back).
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- For rent: rain boots (recommended for Sierra Negra hike between June – September): $ 2 p.p. per day (cash only).
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 10 p.p. per day (cash only).
- Optional tips for the guide.
This Deluxe Galapagos Island Hopping tour is a shared group tour. The shared group tours are a mix of group day tours and individual private day tours. Every group day tour will have different travelers. You can have a different driver/guide every day. There are different tour coordinators on every island. You can start this tour every day of the year. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
$ 784 p.p based on 2 or more guest.
$ 1.071 p.p based on 1 guest .
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- It’s recommended keeping in mind that the last boat to Isabela leaves at 2:30 PM.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/