3 DAY COLOMBIA COFFEE REGION
Would you like to experience the highlights of the coffee region of Colombia? With this visit you stay at a great Finca and you will visit the highlights Valle de Cocora, Salento and you go to a coffee plantation where you will get an coffee tour. All of this is included with private transportation and an English speaking guide.
|Day||Itinerary||Accommodation & Meals|
|1||Pick-up at Armeria or Pereira airport and drive to Finca el Palmar.||Finca el Palmar|
|2||Day trip to Salento and Valle de Cocora where you take an incredible hike in along all the Quindío wax palms.||Finca el Palmar; breakfast included|
|3||Coffee tour in Hacienda San Alberto after that transfer directly to the airport of Armenia or Pereira.||Only breakfast|
Bilingual naturalist guide during the second day of the tour
Meals (2x breakfasts)
All the activities as described
2 nights of accommodation in basic double rooms
Tours mentioned in the itinerary with the necessary transport, guidance and entrances
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
Flights (possible to include upon request when the exact travel dates are confirmed)
Optional activities and activities during the free time
Food and drinks (if not mentioned as included)
Personal travel insurance
Voluntary tips for guides, drivers, etc.
Other personal expenses
315 USD pp based on 4 people
411 USD pp based on 2 people (price difference due to cost of private transportation)
* For children under 12 years old we can offer a discount. Please contact us for the exact amount.
This Colombia tour is a Shared Group Tour. This means you have a different guide every day. It will be a mix between group day tours and individual private day tours. You will be with different guests at the group tours.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
* The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.