3 DAY CARTAGENA
The 3 day Cartagena tour, ”The Queen of the Caribbean Coast”; A picturesque city full of stories to tell, and you got to walk through it and relax at the beach at the same time. This old colonial town has two sides, the calm city which stories can be explored by you, and the other part of town, full of traffic. Cartagena also has its business part, where you can have coffee in trendy cafes and have dinner in small restaurants.In the historical centre of Cartagena, located in the sea breeze, you can walk around, visit castles or swim nearby a volcano. It isn’t for nothing that this city is located at the UNESCO World Heritage list.
In Cartagena you will explore the city with a private guide. Also you will be going to the Rosario Islands (Isla Grande) to enjoy the island and the beach. This 3 Day trip is perfect if you want to escape the busy daily life, and if you just want to enjoy the beach and relax under the sun.
CARTAGENA CITY TOUR
At arrival, a transfer will be waiting for you to bring you to your hotel. In the afternoon you will have a private city tour through the old town of Cartagena.
Overnight in hotel Alfiz.
Day 2 (B,L):
A private transfer will bring you to the pier. There you will have a boat to Rosario Islands (Isla Grande). Here you will have free time at the area of Don Pedro de Majagua hotel. Also you will have a lunch here. At the end of the afternoon you will have a boat back to Cartagena and a transfer back to the hotel.
Overnight in hotel Alfiz.
Day 3 (B):
On this day a transfer will bring you back to the airport.
Tours and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
Meals as mentioned in itinerary
Boat to Isla Grande and back
Optional activities during free time
Extra food and drinks
English speaking guide (available upon request)
Tourism tax to Rosario Islands (15.500 COP)
Other personal expenses
Tips for the guide
$374 p.p. based on 4 guests
$394 p.p. based on 2 guests
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Anyguide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/
*It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.