3 DAYS ANDES IMMERSION
ANDES MOUNTAIN TOURS
The Andes is the longest continental mountain range in the world. It is filled with stunning volcanos and lagoons perfect destination for those who want to learn more about the Andean culture. Offering many Andes packages, which offer perfect possibilities for you to discover the adventurer in yourself. Rebecca Adventure Travel offers a huge variety of Andes mountain tours in the highlands of Ecuador.There is a lot to explore such as culture, cuisine, mountains and more! Via this link, you can find all the Andes Mountain Tours offered by Rebecca Adventure Travel.
3 DAYS ANDES IMMERSION (15ANIM3)
Embark upon this interesting and multicultural experience from the Andes life. In this 3 days tour, you will achieve a great knowledge about indigenous people, their customs, main economy stream and kind attitude towards tourism. This tour is designed for guests who like a bit of comfort but who are not afraid to explore the real Andes life.
B = Breakfast included
L = Lunch included
D = Dinner included
DAY 1 (L):
OYACACHI TOWN – HANDICRAFTS – VARIOUS LANDSCAPES
In the morning your private transportation will pick you up from the airport or from your Hotel in Quito. From there it is about 1.5 hour driving to the local village Oyacachi. This little village in the middle of nowhere is famous for its hot springs and the amazing handicrafts they make and sell for a very good price. After walking around and dipping in the hot springs it is time for a local lunch. Then, you will hit the road again to drive through the incredible mountains. Dinner is served in a beautiful Hacienda with a breathtaking view over the Cayambe volcano, Cotacachi volcano, and Cayambe city. You will also spend the night here.
Accommodation in Hacienda Cusin
** DUE TO THE VERY BAD ROAD CONDITIONS WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND AN ITINERARY CHANGE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE POSSIBILITIES **
DAY 2 (B, L):
CAYAMBE FOOTHILLS HACIENDA – OTAVALO CITY – PEGUCHE FALLS
A delicious breakfast will be served at 8:00 in the morning. After that, you will have time to walk around, to take a look at all the animals at the farm (llamas, alpacas, horses, and cows) before your private driver will take you to Cayambe where you’ll visit the local factory which is famous for its Cayambe Bizcochos. Of course, you’ll have to try these fresh bizcochos with cheese and dulce de leche. Next stop will be the Otavalo Indigenous market where you can shop around and have a local lunch. Later, it is time to visit the Peguche waterfall which offers the perfect opportunity to hike. The driver will then drop you off at your hotel.
Accommodation in Hosteria Casa Sol.
DAY 3 (B, L):
CONDOR RESCUE CENTER – QUITSATO EQUATOR LINE
After a good breakfast in Casa Sol, you will drive about 20 minutes to arrive at the Condor Rescue center where you can enjoy a great bird show with hawks, eagles and various other birds. The Dutch owner is very enthusiastic about his non-profit organization because his goal is to educate local children about how to take care of birds and rescue injured ones. The majority of these animals will be set free again if the treatment is successful. The last activity of this tour is a visit to the Quitsato Equator Line monument. The researchers of Quitsato will give you an explanation of the Inca ruins and other interesting facts of Ecuador. You will have lunch in a local restaurant before you’ll hit the road to go back to Quito or catch your flight at the airport.
- Accommodation 2 nights in a deluxe Hacienda and in a comfortable tourist class hotel.
- Professional driver/guide.
- 3 days of private transportation, also pick up and drop off at Quito’s hotel or Airport.
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Activities as described in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Hot Springs, Peguche, Condor Park, Quitsato.
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Optional tips for the guide.
$ 365 p.p. based on 4 or more guests.
$ 465 p.p. based on 2- 3 guests.
*For children under 12 years old, we can offer a discount. Please contact us for the exact amount.
This Mountain Package tour is Shared Group Tour. This means you have a different group and guide every day. This tour has fixed departures every Wednesday and Sunday. Click here if you want more information about our different travel styles.
- Important things to bring: warm, and also light comfortable clothing, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you would like to receive pictures that the guide takes during the rafting tour please bring your own USB stick.
- Important things to bring: comfortable, light and waterproof clothing, bathing suit, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- It is mandatory that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the guests so they can create the perfect holiday;
- Team: the enthusiastic international travel agents have lots of travel experience themselves;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and her team;
- 24/7 assistance: the team can be contacted 24/7 by phone (including Whatsapp) in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch);
- Insurances: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all mandatory insurances for tour operators.
When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a booking request through Any guide) a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com/conditions/