21 DAYS LUXURIOUS FULL ECUADOR – HACIENDAS & GALAPAGOS
This high end, luxe travel around Ecuador and its Galapagos Islands shows you all the highlights and jewels of this amazing country in the Andes. You will stay in Boutique hotels, ancient colonial haciendas and you will enjoy 8 days on one of the most beautiful cruise boats on the Galapagos Islands.
All road transportation is private with a English speaking driver, included meals are high class and the activities are adventurous but comfortable.
|Day||Itinerary||Accommodation & Meals|
|1||Pick-up at airport and drop off at a Boutique hotel in Quito.||Boutique hotel in Quito, breakfast included|
|2||Today you will go on a city tour with one of our English guides. You will visit Quito’s Old Town and the Equator and its museum.||Boutique hotel in Quito, breakfast included|
|3||Day off in Quito – recommended to visit Guayasamin Museum.||Boutique hotel in Quito, breakfast included|
|4||Day off in Quito – recommended to visit Teleferico. You can also hike there to the top of the Rucu Pichincha (4.784m)||Boutique hotel in Quito, breakfast included|
|5||After breakfast you will go to Otavalo, the city in the north where a lot of Indigenous people sell their beautiful handicrafts. After lunch a visit to Cotacachi leather town and a hike around the Cuicocha lake is planned.||Hacienda Cusin; breakfast and lunch included|
|6||In the morning you will visit the Condor Rescue Center and after that you drive to the outskirts of Cotopaxi where you will stay at a beautiful hacienda||Hacienda Alegria; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|7||After breakfast you can go for a lovely horseback ride in direction of the Corazon mountain. If you don’t want to go horseback riding you will drive immediately south to Riobamba where with good weather you can already see the highest volcano in Ecuador, Chimborazo (6.310m)||Hacienda Andaluz; breakfast, lunch included|
|8||City tour in Cuenca, rest of the day off to explore yourself.||Boutique hotel in Cuenca, breakfast included|
|9||Visit to Ingapirca, Inca ruins and Cajas National Park||Boutique hotel in Cuenca, breakfast included|
|10||Day off to relax and enjoy the city||Boutique hotel in Cuenca, breakfast included|
|11||After breakfast the driver picks you up to go to Guayaquil. In the afternoon you can go to the ‘Malecon’ where there a lot of small and nice fish restaurants.||Hotel Oro Verde Guayaquil; breakfast included|
|12||Flight to the Galapagos! You will embark to a superior class boat and depending on the itinerary you will see a lot of wildlife.||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|13||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|14||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|15||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|16||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|17||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|18||Cruise||Superior cruise boat; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|19||Today your cruise ends. To enjoy the Galapagos just a little bit more you will stay two days in Puerto Ayora in a beachfront hotel.||Galapagos Beach Hotel; breakfast included|
|20||Relax day at the beach||Galapagos Beach Hotel; breakfast included|
|21||Breakfast and transfer to the airport where you take your flight back to Quito or Guayaquil.||Only breakfast is included today|
13 Nights of accommodation in Haciendas or Boutique Hotels
7 Nights of accommodation onboard of a tourist superior cruise boat
Transfer in and out at the airport in Baltra and Quito (4 in total)
Private transportation with an English speaking driver
Meals as described in the itinerary (20x breakfasts, 10x lunches, 8x dinners)
Round flight Guayaquil- Baltra- Quito/Guayaquil
Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
Isabela dock fee $10 p.p.
Water taxi $1 p.p. each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the Speedboat to the Harbor and vice versa)
Rain boots $2 p.p. (recommendable for Sierra Negra between June-September)
Wet-suits rent $5 p.p. (recommendable between May-November)
Optional tips for guide
Extra food and drinks
6.945 USD p.p. based on 2 and 3 persons
6.645 USD p.p. based on 4 persons
7.800 USD p.p. based on 2 and 3 persons
7.440 USD p.p. based on 4 persons or more
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
* Please note that tap water at the Galapagos might contain bacteria so we recommend to always use bottled water, even when brushing your teeth.
* Consider informing yourself with your doctor about food safety when traveling to tropical countries and precaution measurements on how to avoid food poisoning (e.g. always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat things on the kiosks on the street, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
* Rebecca Adventure Travel can not take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
* The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.