15 DAYS ECUADOR & GALAPAGOS
With this 15 day program you will see the highlights of Quito, the Andes, Amazon and Galapagos. This program is designed for travelers who like a bit of luxury and comfort. Transportation will be in a private 4×4 jeep and the you will stay in comfortable hotels. At the Galapagos Islands you will see the highlights including Isabela and Puerto Ayora.
|Day||Itinerary||Accommodation & Meals|
|1||Pick-up at hotel in Quito or airport and drop off at the Hacienda in the Andes.||Luxury Hacienda in the Andes, dinner included|
|2||Horseback ride to the Corazon mountain (approximately 4 hours of riding), you can also change the horseback riding for a mountainbike ride. After that transfer to the Papallacta hot springs.||Papallacta hotel, breakfast and lunch included|
|3||In the morning you can enjoy the lovely natural hot springs and after lunch your driver picks you up to go to the Amazon where your 3 day stay in the Eco-Lodge can start.||Ecolodge in the Amazon; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|4||Today you will visit a local Amazon community and spot some wildlife, after your activities you can enjoy the pool.||Ecolodge in the Amazon; breakfast, lunch and dinner included|
|5||Before breakfast you can take the last wild spotting tour. After that our guide picks you up to go rafting on the Jatun Yacu River class 3 before you will drive the way back to Quito.||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast and lunch|
|6||After all the beauty of Ecuadors’ Andes and Amazon it is time to visit Quito. You will be guided through the old town and the Equator.||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast and lunch|
|7||Today you will visit Otavalo, a city in the North where you can see the Indigenous Ecuadorians. In the morning you stop at the Condor Rescue Center and in the afternoon you go to the Cuicocha crater lakes and the Cotacachi leather town.||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast and lunch|
|8||Early in the morning you’ll take you flight to the Galapagos Island. You will be transferred to Isabela upon arrival where you can visit the Flamingo Lagoon.||Tourist class hotel on Isabela; breakfast, lunch and dinner|
|9||Early in the morning, after breakfast, you’ll take an excursion to the Sierra Negra Volcano. After lunch, you can go snorkeling at Concha Perla where you can observe the colorful fishes, sea urchins, starfishes, sea lions, or even sea turtles.||Tourist class hotel on Isabela; breakfast, lunch and dinner|
|10||After breakfast, our guide will take you to what is said to be one of the best snorkeling places in the world, Los Tuneles. The water is shallow, calm and very clear- a sea sanctuary. A series of lava flows have produced unique geological formations, a series of arcs and tunnels underneath and above the water- a habitat for many local Galapagos Species.||Tourist class hotel on Isabela; breakfast, lunch and dinner|
|11||Today you will visit the Darwin Research Station. It is known for its amazing turtles, born from only 3 inches to 4 feet long. These species of turtles tend to interact with each other and also with humans, showing their head for a pet. The new hatchlings are kept until they are approximately four years old and strong enough to survive on their own. Now one of the most beautiful and relaxing shores in Galapagos, Tortuga Bay, it’s a harmonic destination on Santa Cruz island with subtle and soft white sand, captivating blue waters, marine iguanas and flamingos.||Tourist class hotel in Puerto Ayora; breakfast, lunch and dinner|
|12||After breakfast, you will travel to Baltra Airport, but on the way you will stop by “The Twins” (“The Gemelos”), which are similar to craters, but formed by a collapse of the Earth because of the lava flows that passed below it. Back in Quito you have either 2 days off to shop and relax in Quito or we can arrange day trips.||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast included.|
|13||Relax day||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast included.|
|14||Relax day||Tourist class hotel in Quito; breakfast included.|
|15||You will be taken back to the airport and unfortunately your journey in Ecuador has come to an end.||Only breakfast is included today|
Professional and bilingual guide
Transportation from and to Quito
All activities mentioned in the itinerary
14 nights of accommodation
14 x breakfast, 10x lunch 7x dinner
Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 p.p.
Migratory Control Card: $20 p.p.
Isabela dock fee $10 p.p.
Water taxi $1 p.p. each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the Speedboat to the Harbor and vice versa)
Rain boots $2 p.p. (recommendable for Sierra Negra between June-September)
Wet-suits rent $5 p.p. (recommendable between May-November)
Optional tips for guide
Extra food and drinks
Flights Quito – Baltra – Quito
2.799 USD pp based on 4 people
3.099 USD pp based on 2 people
3.120 USD pp based on 4 people or more
3.360 USD pp based on 2 people
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Personal attention: the team would like to get to know the customers so they can create the perfect holiday;
- The staff: the staff use their passion and own travel experiences to create tours of high quality;
- Authenticity: the tours are personally selected by Rebecca and are a unique and authentic experience;
- Tailor made: tell the team your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience;
- 24/7 assistance: our team can be contacted 24/7 by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations (they speak English, Spanish and Dutch!);
- Insurances: customers will be traveling safely with Rebecca Adventure Travel because they are insured by Dutch guarantee funds (GGTO & VvKR).
* Please note that the food during your Galapagos-stay is basic local Ecuadorian food, if you prefer to dine outside your hotel, please let us know and we can give you a discount of USD 10 per day per person.
* Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
* Please note that tap water at the Galapagos might contain bacteria so we recommend to always use bottled water, even when brushing your teeth.
* Consider informing yourself with your doctor about food safety when traveling to tropical countries and precaution measurements on how to avoid food poisoning (e.g. always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat things on the kiosks on the street, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
* Rebecca Adventure Travel can not take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
* The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.